Monday 10 October 2011

NIKE Essay Reflection

Ideas:
In terms of the general idea that we were suppose to discuss in our essays which cool and in what is the topic we chose is cool, I think I stayed on track and developed the idea of why was NIKE cool supported by many examples. I think that the presence of the theme of cool is clearly present all along my essay.

Organization:
In terms of the organization, I think my essay was pretty structured and clear. There was an evident separation of the paragraphs, we knew where each started and ended. I feel like I followed the proper essay format with an introduction, body paragraphs and conclusion and I also feel like I followed the body paragraph format with a hook, a statement, an example and a conclusion but I feel like I could have written a way better introduction to my essay, more structured and following more the format of a proper and formal introduction.

Holistic:
I believe that my paper would have been better and more efficient if I developed my ideas and also I used a more sophisticated language by increasing my vocabulary first but apart form that I think my grammar and spelling throughout my essay are fine. I think my example were sufficient and relevant. Overall I think that I could have done much better in writing first just by writing more paragraphs and second doing all the other things I listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment